So, you want to know more about me? Well here you go!
Things I like to do when I feel like it:
- Art: Painting, Drawing, Digital Design.
- Photography – Portraits, events, wildlife, city life, pretty much everything except weddings.
- Make videos.
- Offer unsolicited advice about things for which I am not an expert.
- Work on cars.
To check out my latest projects, head over to my Photos page.
Things I use when I do stuff:
- Cameras I use: Canon 7D, Canon M50, Canon T3I, Sony RX100 III, and GoPro Hero 5 Black.
- Favorite Lenses: Canon 24mm f/1.8, Canon 50mm f/1.8, Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8
- Photo Editing Software: Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom.
- Favorite Photo/Video YouTubers:
- Favorite Medium and Brands: Old Holland Oil Paint, Golden Acrylic Paint, Caran D’Ache/Faber & Castell/Lyra Colored Pencils, Staedler Mars Lumograph Pencils, Sennelier Oil Pastels, Sakura Pigma Sensei Markers
- Favorite Art YouTubers:
- Tools: Craftsman Pro and Harbor Freight specials.
- Favorite Car YouTubers:
**Note: I don’t receive kickbacks for anything that is linked here. Just some helpful links for you. 🙂